We are proud and happy to announce the general availability of InstantUV 1.2!
There have been a lot of improvements since v1.1.3, including:
- Binary glTF 2.0 (.glb) export, for direct viewing of exported models on facebook, in Microsoft Mixed Reality tools, and on many other platforms
- New HTML5 viewer with improved mobile and touch support
- New UV atlas packing method, leading to much tighter packings
- New unwrapping method “conformal” (potentially better quality than “fastConformal”, but slower)
- New APIs for texture baking and image generation using the InstantUV C++ SDK
- Baking from point clouds
- Adjustable normal generation hard angle
- Customizable prefix for texture filenames
- Improved return codes for MOPS CLI
As always, InstantUV 1.2 consists of new releases for our InstantUV C++ SDK and for our command line tool MOPS CLI. If you would like to download MOPS CLI 1.2, or if you need an evaluation key, visit this page.