We have just released a new minor version of the InstantUV SDK and MOPS CLI, v1.2.1.
This is a maintenance release with a couple of bugfixes:
- Fixed error case in OBJ exporter that could prevent Unity or Blender import (“nan” entries)
- Fixed baking/inpainting issue (black pixels) for tangent-space normal maps
- Fixed bug for export of displacement maps when using PNG images
- Added removal of degenerate geometry for remove_duplicate_vertices command
- Ensured consistent order of charts resulting from overlap removal
- Fixed time measurements (debug output) for some parallelized parts
MOPS CLI 1.2.1 can simply be downloaded and installed as usual, and will, of course, work with all keyfiles valid for 1.x.